Here's to my next phase in blogging. I'm leaving the safe confines of Livejournal for a more public - yet more privately maintained - way to connect to others in the blogosphere. I hope posts to come will be more entertaining, but I suppose I have to talk a little about myself first, so here we go...
I am a twenty-something married female living in the Pacific Northwest. I currently hold both a Bachelor of Science and Master of Arts in the areas of psychology and human resources. As of now, I work with my husband - full time - running a small business we own. We have no children, but do love our furry friends. :)
I love baking, being my "modern" self while still living accountable to God's plans for my life, music, exercise, writing, reading, business and above all, being a Christian. I hope that this blog becomes a haven for me, a place to talk about this life style. As of late, I feel much like a girl out of place. Married but without kids automatically kicks me out of some clubs. Educated but working from home removes me from others. I'm not part of a traditional fundamentalist group (ie: dresses only, head coverings and so forth), although I do firmly believe I hold true to some of those ideals.
At the end of the day, I think this blog will go from baking to business and everything in between.
Welcome to my blog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment